Once you arrive at our facility, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the clinic to inform us of your arrival. The receptionist will ask a few questions prior to informing a technician of your arrival. A member of our team will escort you and your pet into your exam room for the appointment. We ask that your pet(s) be secure in their carrier, or on a leash, as we approach the vehicle in order to ensure their safety.
The technician will ask a few questions and then take your pet to the treatment room to obtain samples and/or vitals. Once the doctor has finished examining your pet, the doctor will discuss any treatments or findings.
The technician will check you out in the exam room and go over any discharge instructions and medications. Upon completion of services, a member of our team will escort you back to your vehicle.
Safety precautions we will be utilizing with in-person appointments:
- Masks will continue to be required until further notice. If you do not have a mask, please let one of our team members know at check-in and we will provide one for you prior to entering the building.
- One pet parent will be allowed in the building for the appointment.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations placed in the lobby and each exam room.
- The exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each appointment.
- Restroom use will be available upon request and will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Please practice safe social distancing while on the premises.
We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling ill, please give us a call to reschedule your appointment at 919-489-9194.
Once you arrive at our facility, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and either call or text the clinic to inform us of your arrival and parking space number.
The receptionist may ask a few questions prior to informing a technician of your arrival. A member of our team will transport your pet into the building while you wait in your vehicle. We ask that you secure your pet(s) in their carrier, or on a leash, as we approach the vehicle in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
Once your pet has been evaluated, their veterinarian will reach out to you by phone to relay their exam findings and/or treatment plan. Once approved, we will ask that you pay by phone for services rendered. Upon completion of services, a member of our team will escort your pet back to your vehicle.
Safety precautions we will be utilizing with curbside appointments:
Scheule your appointment at 919-489-9194.